Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My First Christmas...


Well my first Christmas is now over. I had the best time. I woke up Christmas morning to find out that Santa Claus had arrived, and I guess I was a really good boy because he left me a lot of presents. After opening presents, the family had breakfast at our house. I, of course, wanted to eat with everyone so I woke up just in time to be fed with everyone else.

After a really good breakfast, we went to my great grandmother's house. This was the first time that I had ever been there and I got to meet a whole bunch of new people. I was so exhausted from opening all the presents that I slept through most of the visit.

Boxing day we went to Nonna and Nonno's house for dinner, where I again got lots of presents (one of which is the outfit I am wearing in the photo).

My first Christmas was one that I won't forget!!

--Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home