Wednesday, July 05, 2006

First Father's Day...

Well the Dad's first Father's Day didn't actually happen on Father's Day. We were going to stay at Grandma's and Grandpa's house so that Dad could put the trailer hitch on the car (we bought a new trailer so that we can all go camping -- the Golf doesn't have enough room for all of us plus camping equipment). So Friday night after our walk, Mom and I gave Dad his presents.

I was so excited. Mom and I had found a bunch of photos that Dad liked and got them printed out, and put them in a frame for his desk at work. I think that he really liked it because there is his favourite picture of me in the baby carrier.

We also got him a statue of a father and son (it sort of looks like me and him together). I hope that he likes the presents and the card that I pick out for him.

--Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home