Tuesday, March 14, 2006

3 Month Doctor's Appointment...

Well we just got back from Nick's 3-month doctor's appointment. I took to the appointment myself today, which was an adventure let me tell you. We got there and we had to wait, not the 15 minutes that we were early but 30 minutes. It was fun trying to keep Nick entertained for that long -- not really. It was also not fun because it felt like a sauna in there (I think they had the heat turn up to 30 degrees -- needless to say I was sweating).

Anyway, Nick has grown 3 cm in length and is now 64 cm long. His head circumference is 43.5 cm, which is 1.5 cm bigger. And I was correct when I guessed that he would be around 16 pounds, because he now weighs 15 lbs 14 oz. He is still in the 75 percentile for everything.

The next doctor's appointment won't be fun... but this time we're going to give Nick a little tylenol before the appointment to try and make it a bit better (since he will be getting his second set of shots). Hopefully Dad will be able to make it to that appointment.

--Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home